About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our international team and manage all human resource procedures. Your main responsibilities will include conduction onboarding and off-boarding, developing and adaptation company HR programs/processes/policies, support and improve Employer Brand internally and externally.
To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with solid knowledge of various HR functions.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Develop and maintain a strong corporate culture as well as working relationships with colleagues;
● Support in developing and implementing external and internal Employer Brand;
● Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
● Maintain HR systems and documentation;
● Close cooperation with employees and managers regarding HR projects, policies, and procedures;
● Increase employees’ engagement and gather feedbacks accordingly;
● Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and programs;
● Organize corporate events and other internal activities;
● Build and keep a good relationship with the IT community, universities of the location.
What We’re Looking For
● More than 3 years of experience in HR;
● Intermediate written and verbal English;
● Proficiency in using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
● E-mail etiquette at a highly proficient level;
● Theoretical and practical knowledge of “On- and Off-boarding conducting”;
● Experience in External/Internal Events’ Organization (Job Fairs, Workshops, Meetups, etc.);
● Experience in implementation, support, and organization of HR programs/initiatives/projects.
You are someone who:
● Has strong verbal and written communication skills
● Is responsible and consistently meets deadlines
● Can be Adaptive and Flexible
● Is respectful and patient
● Has strong Collaboration and negotiation skills
What’s In It For you
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.