As a Motion Graphic Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major clients worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions for such brands as Adidas, L’Oreal, Crocs, Versace and many others.
• Work closely with graphic designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics;
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas;
• Leads meetings with internal clients to establish media needs;
• Clearly articulate ideas/strategy, and happily accept feedback;
• Directs external vendors (photographers, videographers, etc.);
• Contribute to the creation of innovative, well-crafted motion graphics for social media, campaigns, email, and more, with guidance from manager or project lead;
• Manages and supervises the final creative product to ensure brand standards are met;
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphics project;
• Create storyboards and presentations for cross-functional reviews;
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics;
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design;
• Finalize motion graphics assets according to provided specs;
• Must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around.
• Degree in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, or equivalent work experience in motion graphics at a digital company (advertising or design firm a plus);
• Must show advanced skill in the utilization of industry standard software such as: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Cloud specific skills, licenses and certifications;
• Strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, layout/composition, and color, drawing skills;
• Strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow;
• Handle all technical aspects of video production;
• Must have a strong grasp of the creative process and carry design projects from concept through completion;
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards;
• Must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with positive outlook;
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent collaborative skills;
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
Good to have:
• Experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment;
• Hands-on experience working with a video production crew.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.