The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating activities performed by project teams and establishing daily communications with client’s representatives. The Project Coordinator will be working closely with Engagement Manager to meet client expectations regarding performance, work quality and results of project team. The Project Coordinator will be reporting directly to the PMO Manager.
• Be primarily responsible for coordinating activities and daily communications with project team, making sure that clients expectations regarding project results are achieved;
• Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
• Deal with resource issues, e.g. request resources to put a team together, request a backup person in case of sick leave/ vacation (if needed);
• Make requests to have necessary access granted for team members to internal/ customer tools;
• Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems with involvement of required cross-department consultancy if needed. Take ownership to collaborate with project team to drive problems to resolution;
• Participate in integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
• Participate in risk management process, including risk identification, analysis, prioritization and mitigation planning and control;
• Establish and efficiently manage communications among project’s stakeholders, including client’s representatives;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to client and other stakeholders;
• Prepare various project reports on a regular basis (on hours spent by project team over a period, etc.);
• Develop and maintain project documentation (team calendar, communication plan, risk register, etc.);
• Monitor time tracking by team members in JIRA;
• Maintain project related data in Company corporate tools;
• Own decision making within defined level of authority. Proactively and efficiently escalate problems or risks, which are out of authority area to upper-level management;
• Work within the process model defined by organization. Recognize the value of process and executes within the boundaries.
• At least 3 years of project coordination experience;
• Good understanding of project management areas in accordance with PMBOK;
• Good understanding of at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, PRINCE2, Unified • Process, Agile/Scrum, etc), experience of practical usage is a plus;
• Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project, etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a changing environment;
• Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
• Flexibility, self-motivation.
Good to have:
• Practical experience as a project manager;
• Experience with Jira and Confluence;
• Experience in coordination of web development and/or ecommerce solutions development projects is a plus;
• Proven records of education in project management area.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.