• More than 3 years of experience in HR;
• Intermediate written and verbal English;
• Proficiency in using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• E-mail etiquette at a highly proficient level;
• Experience in recruitment (vacancy posting, candidates’ search, CV screening and parsing, interviewing and hing);
• Experience in employee adaptation process and Off-boarding process;
• Experience in External/Internal Events’ Organization (Job Fairs, Workshops, Meetups, etc.);
• Experience in implementation, support, and organization of HR programs/initiatives/projects.
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle, Referral Reward, English classes;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
• Develop and maintain strong corporate culture as well as working relationships with colleagues;
• Attracting new talents by promoting the company on job fairs, and other external activities;
• Managing full cycle of the recruiting process;
• Support in developing and implementing external and internal Employer Brand;
• Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
• Maintain HR systems and documentation;
• Close cooperation with employees and management regarding HR projects, policies, and procedures;
• Support HR programs to increase employees’ engagement and gather feedback accordingly;
• Analyze location trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
• Organize corporate events and other internal activities;
• Build and keep a good relationship with the IT community, universities of the location.
HR Specialist is responsible for Employer Brand development in Slovakia, talent attraction, recruitment, on-boarding, retention, and off-boarding.
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L’Oréal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.