• More than 3 years of experience in HR;
• Intermediate written and verbal English;
• Proficiency in using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• E-mail etiquette at a highly proficient level;
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of “On- and Off-boarding conducting”
• Experience in External/Internal Events’ Organization (Job Fairs, Workshops, Meetups, etc.);
• Experience in implementation, support, and organization of HR programs/initiatives/projects.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Develop and maintain strong corporate culture as well as working relationships with colleagues;
• Support in developing and implementing external and internal Employer Brand;
• Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
• Maintain HR systems and documentation;
• Close cooperation with employees and management regarding HR projects, policies, and procedures;
• Support HR programs to increase employees’ engagement and gather feedbacks accordingly;
• Analyze location trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
• Organize corporate events and other internal activities;
• Build and keep a good relationship with the IT community, universities of the location.
Competencies such as:
Effective verbal and written communication skills. Personal organizational skills; Time Management skills, including the ability to multitask, Adaptability/Flexibility, Continuous Improvement, Employee Focus, Initiative, Teamwork and Collaboration, Conflict Resolution, Results Focus, Customer Service, Knowledge sharing, Public Speaking Skills, Mentoring, coaching, and training skills.
HR Specialist is responsible for talents attraction, on-boarding, retention and off-boarding, support in Employer Brand development.