We are on the mission to help millions of culinary professionals and lovers to unleash their potential. One of our big milestones on this journey is to bring the world’s culinary knowledge in people’s pockets. This is where you come in. With your experience and drive for more, you play a key role in building a first-class experience in our app, used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Keep developing & improving our app, creating a high-end experience for our users.
- Being able to create solutions balancing out technology and business needs at a great speed, keeping our users first.
- Understand and actively give feedback on technical decisions. Understands the scope of different codebases and the impacts of those decisions.
- Come up with new ideas and further improvement of existing codebase, processes, and solutions without manager push.
- Front-end architecture: You have a solid understanding of data structures and web architecture in order to build solid and reliable solutions.
- Problem-solving: You think out of the box and have a problem-solving mindset. You show high autonomy solving problems that arise in the different projects.
- UI/X: You have a strong perception, understanding and feeling for UI and UX.
What we offer
Competitive financial reward paid vacation and sick leave
An international team from Austria and Spain
Work remotely, from anywhere, flexibly as long as there’s a reliable Internet connection.
Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.
Our client is the #1 Community for Chefs & Culinary Lovers. Over half a million professional chefs from more than 100 countries share their actual recipes, so you learn to cook like a Michelin-starred chef at home. Our client has +1 million downloads and is available in multiple languages. Represented by 2 countries, Austria and Spain.