• Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
English not lower than Upper-Intermediate
— Opportunity to work in exciting atmosphere on top-end projects with our creative and experienced team
— Variety of interesting and challenging tasks
— Competitive financial reward paid vacation and sick leave
— Swiss company with swiss management
— Business trips to Zurich, Switzerland
— Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
— Modern office with chill-out zone, with free fruit, sweets and never-ending supply of coffee
• A good looking portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch/InVision, HTML, CSS and ideally experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a dynamic designer who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of our various digital platforms. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.