• Experience with lead a small team for at least 3 years.
• Working with high SLA (near 100%) environment.
• Experience with working with external providers.
• Ability to understand the system beyond the infrastructure (application flows).
• At least 3 years’ experience as a System Administrator in Microsoft environments
• At least 1 year experience (deep knowledge) with 3 or more of the following subjects:
o Microsoft servers administration
o IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
o Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
o Storage Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)
o Virtualization (VMWare)
o Active Directory administration
o Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
o MSSQL/MYSQL maintenance
• Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
o Knowledge in production environments networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
o Experience working as a Production System Administrator in a WEB company that hold multiple Data Centers around the world.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
• Fluent English.
• Ability to be on Call 24/7
— High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
— Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
— Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
— Sport compensation;
— English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
— Team buildings, corporate events.
• Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment.
• Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures.