• 4 years’ experience in Leadership in the production team
• At least 4 years’ experience as a DBA Developer SQL Server
• Deep and wide understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
• Writing complicated T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
• Well known experience dealing with high availability environments (Always On), clusters, Windows failover cluster, installing and configuring SQL servers, performance tuning, and troubleshooting SQL Server databases.
• Experience with SSRS and SSIS.
• Experience with MySQL.
• Experience with both Azure and On-Premise SQL Server.
• Motivated, team player with ability to learn fast and great analysis skills.
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production
• Performs database installations, configurations, updates, backups, monitoring and performance tuning.
• Take active part in planning, design, implementation and architecture of all DB related projects.
• Create documentation, guidelines and policies for working procedures.
• Clearly communicates problem and resolution process to customers and/or management.
• Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds to, and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability.
• Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases.
• Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service by continuously striving to provide the highest possible customer service; makes recommendations for improving service and efficiencies.
• Provide support for the operation teams 24/7 — on call in off work hours only for critical issues.
• Maintains database security in compliance with APEI policies, GDPR and PCI security standards.
Aspire Global, a public traded online gaming company is seeking a quality and experienced, excellent DBA Production Team Leader.
The DBA Team Leader will be responsible of leading the Production Database Administrator (DBA) team, creating, optimizing, and managing multiple production and non-production databases and instances in support of proprietary and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) implementations in both the SQL and MySQL environments.