• At least 3 years’ experience as network administrator in web environments
• At least 3 years’ experience with Cisco Networking in production environments (Firewalls + VPN, Routers + BGP, Switches) — Must!
• At least 3 years’ experience with F5 BIG-IP modules (LTM, ASM..) on production environments.
• At least 3 years’ experience with the following subjects:
— Maintaining a high critical web production systems
— IIS web servers (Apache is an advantage)
— Blade Servers, Storages (Advantage)
• Experience with open source monitoring tools
• Experience with scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
• Excellent problem solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or computer science — an advantage
• Fluent English level
• Ability to be on Call 24/7 — Must
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Administering of web production data centers
• Monitoring and supporting IT infrastructures
• Providing IT support for development and QA centers
Aspire Global, a public traded online gaming company is seeking a quality and experienced network specialist to join our professional system team.