• At least 3 year experience as System Administrator
• Experience with Microsoft environments:
— Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012/2016 administration.
— Active Directory — Forests / Sites / Replication / Gpo etc.
— Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016/365.
— Microsoft Dfs, Dhcp, Dns & Print servers.
— Support workstation hardware, OS, MS Office and other software.
• Good knowledge in three or more of the following areas:
— VMware vSphere 5.x/6.x administration
— Networking (TCP / IP, routing, firewalls)
— Databases (MSSQL/MySQL)
— Web servers and applications (IIS, Apache)
— Storage devices (SAN/NAS)
• Experience in working with ticketing systems
• Experience with IP PBX or any other telephony service — an advantage
• Experience in Cloud vendors infrastructure Azure or GCP
• Very good English level
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a great communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast & self-learner, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
• Ability to be on Call 24/7
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Cool office based in the city center of Kyiv
• Team buildings, corporate events.
The IT figure is required to support our offices in Israel
to ensure the ongoing health of the Office systems including: establishing, upgrading, implementing maintaining and backups.
To troubleshoot problems and advice on the appropriate actions.
As Part of the responsibilities is to serve as a Help Desk.