• Responsibility for the quality of the deliveries all the way to production.
• Promote an End-to-end Quality and accountability state of mind in the team
• Practices of full integration Tests coverage, Code reviews.
• CI/CD pipeline.
• Work smoothly with other teams/TLs / Architects & product.
• Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts.
• Identify new technologies that improve product development and end user experience
• At least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer
• Multi-Tier architecture developer
• Experience writing design documents and architecture
• Deep and wide understanding Microservice developing
• Motivated, team player with ability to learn fast and great analysis skills
• Knowledge and Experience in the Cloud environments
• Motivated team player with analysis skills, ability to learn fast
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
• Infrastructures- operating system of clustering, DRP, storage, monitoring
• Knowledge and experience in Azure PaaS & IaaS services
• Microservices orchestrator AKS or Service Fabrics
• 5 — 6 years’ experience in .Net Framework
• Components & Services, API Management, AKS, Service Fabrics, Kafka, Spark, Redis, SQL & No-SQL DBs, Node JS and more.
• Ability to work in unconventional hours
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
• Multithreading high scale operation
• Deep knowledge of network and integration capabilities
• Experience with Monitoring & Diagnostic tools
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Team buildings, corporate events.