• 3+ years of experience in iOS development;
• Strong knowledge of Swift and SwiftUI;
• Understanding of multi-threading and async development. Strong knowledge of structured concurrency;
• Experience with integrating web solutions into a native application, bridging between JS code and Swift;
• Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines;
• Understanding of iOS application life cycle;
• Knowledge of UI/UX standards of modern Applications;
• Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, OOP principles, and design patterns;
• Passion for software engineering, learning, and continuous improvement.
• Analyze product requirements;
• Work with the Product team on technical implementation in accordance with architecture design and code styles;
• Develop new features and maintain old ones;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Native applicatio;
• Create and update documentation.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working remotely;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.