- 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: React, Angular 2+, etc.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
- Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills
— High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
— Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
— Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
— English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
— Referral program;
— Team buildings, corporate events.
- Responsible rebuilding our legacy product into a modern, technologically advanced version
- Work as a Senior Front-end Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices
- Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for new product
- Develop interesting features with React, JS ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process
- Maintain and refactor our core application
- Improve performance and development infrastructure
- Work with great developers in a dynamic environment