• At least 3 years’ experience in front end development;
• Experience with React.JS, Redux, Jquery;
• Experience in CSS3, Flex\Grid layout, BEM;
• Knowledge of PHP will be a big plus;
• Familliarity with Wordpress will be a plus;
• Hard-worker, Responsible, excellent learning abilities;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working remotely;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Work as a heavly Front end oriented Full-stack Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices;
• Maintain and refactor our Front end application;
• Work with great developers in a dynamic environment.