• At least 2 years’ experience as a System Administrator/Junior DevOps Engineer
• Ability to be on Call 24/7 only for critical issues (one week a month)
• At least
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated
• Intermediate English.
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
• PE accounting and support
• Full remout
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and configuration of our production environment. Our systems run on kubernetes, kafka and various additional MS technologies
Aspire Global’s best-in-class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day-to-day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.