• BA/BSc. in Marketing or equivalent;
• Good working knowledge of HTML and Excel;
• 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role;
• Working Sport knowledge;
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work on a tight deadline and under pressure;
• Strong initiative;
• Good written and verbal English;
• Having spoken & written Portuguese is considered;
• You are responsible, detail oriented, well organized, independent, able to learn quickly, a multi-tasking master, a team player & have great interpersonal skills!
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working remotely;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the brand, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty;
• Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability;
• Overseeing and analyzing campaign performance;
• Performing end-to-end monitoring of campaign execution & performance;
• Build & Create CRM email templates and marketing materials;
• Understanding of players’ journeys within online gaming.
Aspire Global’s best in class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day to day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
Aspire Global, is looking for a dynamic and motivated CRM Manager.