- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- Passionate about data and on the lookout for opportunities to optimise
- Ability to comprehend business background and translate into measurable metrics
- Meaningful communicator — a storyteller who can deliver the right analytics for the target audience
- Prior exposure to customer behaviour analysis
- Comfortable with the analysis of large datasets
- Understanding of Statistical Concepts (linear & logistic regression, cluster & cohort analysis)
- Proficient in using Advanced SQL and Excel
- Exposure to BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau preferable
- Fluency in spoken & written English is essential
- Knowledge of Python or R desirable
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- PE accounting and support;
- Full nime remote;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, corporate events.
- Lead the Analytics & Insights team to deliver reports, monitor KPIs and analyse drivers of change together with the business owners spanning Customer, Commercial, Operations, Gaming & Finance.
- Work with business units to redefine measurable KPIs to help in establishing targets and measure against them.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis using a variety of statistical techniques, providing insights into success factors such as customer acquisition, cross-sell, churn/retention, ROI.
- Create high-impact and visually appealing dashboards to elevate data and improve organisational visibility into performance.
- Support the business leads and other stakeholders within the group and subsidiaries with analytics and insights.
- Coordinate with other Product & Technology teams to ensure all platforms collect and provide appropriate data for analysis.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to automate repeatable analysis into dashboards and deliverable reports/alerts.
- Liaise with Data Engineering to ensure centralised collection of data from existing platforms, and identification of external sources to enrich.
Aspire Global is a leader in the iGaming space offering solutions spanning game aggregation, sportsbook and managed services offered through an industry leading core platform.
The Data & Analytics department owns the group’s data stack spanning Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Analytics & Insights to enable the company to deliver exceptional customer experience and become more data driven.
The Team Lead of Insights and Analytics will be leading a team of analysts to leverage the data assets in this central function to establish and deliver analytics to help guide and support internal business units and external partners in their understanding of client behaviour.