- At least 4 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation for global software companies
- Ability to communicate well with product owners\managers to understand the company’s products and current documentation
- Experience with „Single Sourcing Documentation” — Advantage
- Experience documenting APIs — Advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field — Advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality documentation on time
- Analyse and manage existing and potential content
- Fluent written and verbal English (Mother-tongue — Advantage)
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- PE accounting and support;
- Working in a comfortably located office or remotely;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, corporate events.
- Study product samples and gather information from product managers and developers
- Analyse, organize and compile the information into different document types (product/feature descriptions, user guides, release notes, etc).
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for an experienced, mid-level Technical Writer to join our company. The writer will be responsible for creating and editing technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information clearly and concisely, and working with technical teams to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions.