• 5 years’ Experience as a Web and/or Mobile Product Manager;
• Full understanding of web environment (Web technologies, Browsers, front end, trends, user behavior);
• Full understanding of Mobile Environment (IOs, Android, Tablets, Native Apps);
• Vast knowledge of Web applications, end user experience and acquisition funnel;
• Deep knowledge in UX;
• Experience from an internet company or online gaming industry;
• Business and marketing orientation from a global company;
• Excellent written and verbal English level;
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working remotely;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Responsible for the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch;
• Responsibility for the player experience through web and mobile platforms and backend systems;
• Hands on in Writing feature and requirements documents for mobile and web products;
• Working with multiple departments: R&D, customer support, CRM, payments, designers, analytics, etc.;
• Mobile and Web Product Marketing Research;
• Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information- finding trends, innovations;
• Creating and implementing the player experience strategy.
Aspire Global’s best in class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day to day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
Aspire Global, is looking for a Product Manager to join our company and our amazing Product Team.