• At least 3 years’ experience
• Deep and wide understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
• Writing complicated T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
• Well known experience dealing with high availability environments (Always On), installing and configuring SQL servers, performance tuning, and troubleshooting SQL Server databases
• Experience with MySQL.
• Experience with SSRS and SSIS
• Experience with both Azure and On-Premise SQL Server.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working remotely;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production;
• Performs database installations, configurations, updates, backups, monitoring and performance tuning;
• Work according to documentation, guidelines and policies of working procedures;
• Clearly communicates problem and resolution process to customers and/or management;
• Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability;
• Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases;
• Maintains database security in compliance with APEI policies, GDPR and PCI security standards.
Aspire Global’s best in class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day to day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
Aspire Global, is looking for a SQL Server DBA is responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing multiple production and non-production databases and instances in support of proprietary and commercial off the shelf (COTS) implementations in both the SQL and MySQL environments.