∙ 3+ years of experience with SQL Server as a DB Developer
∙ Strong knowledge of T-SQL
∙ Deep understanding of databases’ structure
∙ Experience with Performance Tuning for SQL Server
∙ Experience with High Availability for SQL Server
∙ Experience with writing complicated procedures, functions and scripts
∙ Good communication skills, attention to details
∙ Experience in estimations and requirements clarification
∙ Problem-solving and organizational skills
∙ Self-disciplined, quick learner, team player, responsible
∙ English level: Intermediate+.
∙ In-depth knowledge of SQL Server features (Column store, In-Memory, Partitioning)
∙ Hands on experience in processing significant amounts of data
∙ Experience with data migration, data sourcing and maintaining
∙ Experience with Azure
∙ Experience with microservices.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• PE accounting and support
• Modern and cozy office near Palats Sportu metro station
• Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
∙ Work closely with team, customers, analysts to deeply understand business problems and develop appropriate technical solutions
∙ Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user’s requirements.
∙ Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries
∙ Improve application’s performances
∙ Support High Availability for SQL Server
∙ Test databases and perform bug fixes
∙ Keep up to date on relevant technologies and modern approaches.
Aspire Global, a publicly-traded online gaming company, is seeking a qualified and experienced Database Developer (MS SQL) to join our team.