• Experience in advanced NOC or support position (Tier 3/4) — Must
• Bachelor’s technical degree (or similar) — Must
• 24/7 availability for escalations and handling critical production incidents — Must
• Knowledge with Scripting language, Bash, SQL — Must
• Knowledge with network and applications architecture — Must
• Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies — Must
• Proven experience with Linux and Windows based systems — Advantage
• Experience in leading NOC team — Advantage
• Experience with centralized logs solutions (SPLUNK, Logz.IO , Logstash, etc.)
• Experience with application monitoring solutions (New Relic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
• Driven, Motivational, Hands-On and Responsible.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Day-to-day management of the NOC team
• Monitor and support the company’s production environments
• Manage production events/incidents end to end
• Recruit and train NOC engineers
• Establish, integrate and maintain complex monitoring systems such as SCOM, SPLUNK, New Relic, etc.
• Design and write monitoring solutions and automation for ever-changing environment
• Design, write and maintain playbooks for managing production events
• Assist in coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies
• Identify ongoing gaps and potential risks for the company’s customers/systems and escalate to relevant parties within and outside the company
• Work in close collaboration with various departments such as R&D, Product, Projects, IT, etc.
Aspire Global, a publicly-traded gaming company, is looking for a NOC Team Leader to join our dynamic Technical Operations Group.
The NOC team leader will be in responsible for defining and developing operating procedures for a 24×7 NOC and build a team of analysts that can support the operational duties of the NOC.
Supervising and coordinating the activities of the NOC team during shifts, in order to deliver outstanding quality and service to our customers in compliance with SLA requirements.