• At least 3 years’ experience in developing .NET Server side and Web side;
• Proven experience in designing & developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies;
• Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF;
• Experience with ASP.NET WebForms will be a plus;
• English level: Upper-Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Some experience with VB, MSSQL.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working in a comfortably located office;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
End-to-end responsibility for developing services and infrastructure components based on the service-oriented architecture and modern technology standards, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
Aspire Global, a publicly-traded gaming company, is seeking a Middle/Senior .Net Developer to join our team.