· At least 2 years of proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in an online company
· At least 7 years’ experience in solution and software architecture
· At least 3 years’ experience in developing and operating mission critical high volume web systems (e.g. 24×7 NOC/SOC teams)
· Experience in managing agile R&D delivery (work planning according to targets, developers training & recruitment , design and code reviews)
· Experience in Database (SQL) and .NET (MySQL and PHP — advantage)
· Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
· Understanding of budgets and business-planning
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Excellent English level (written and spoken)
· Brilliant, fast thinker, Strategic thinking, strong leadership and solving problems skills, excellent technical and communication skills, responsibility, initiative, high motivation and quick learning.
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
· Member of the company’s management
· Responsible for development lifecycle cycle end to end (Architecture, Design, Development, QA, deployment to production)
· Responsibility on IT and R&D Quality,efficiency and budget
· Responsibility on production environment Security, SLA and stability
· Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
· Evaluate and implement new technologies and infrastructure
· Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements or adjustments to technology
· Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
Aspire Global, a public traded online gaming company, is seeking a quality and experienced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) to join our team.