• 3+ years of web development experience;
• At least 1 year of experience in Drupal 8 development;
• Experience with Drupal APIs and custom modules development;
• Working experience with PHP 5.4+;
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design;
• Practical experience with Bootstrap and Foundation;
• Experience with relation DB’s (preferably MySQL);
• Knowledge of SDLC;
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
• Intermediate level of English.
• Experience with WordPress or with another CMS;
• Experience with non-relational DB’s.
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• Paid time off — 20 working days;
• English classes, sport-program, fruit and candy, tea and coffee, etc.;
• Possibility to be a part of a unique working environment in a product company;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Centrally located office with a cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
• Development of the new functionality and projects maintenance;
• Troubleshooting and problem-solve issues as they arise;
• Create and update technical documentation;
• Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements.
Ascendix Technologies specializes in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility, concentrating on Azure, Amazon, and SalesForce as platform providers.
We invite an experienced CMS Developer to participate in our internal project (company’s website development) and to work on interesting projects of our clients. You will be able to take part in the products design process and influence on decision making. The company will encourage your professional development and provide opportunities for expanding your technologies stack.
Please send your CV and portfolio (with examples of custom elements and sites with static content) to be considered for this position.