● English — Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats and calls);
● Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language (Java is preferable);
● General relational database structures and schema;
● Experience in building SQL queries;
● Understanding of basic programming concepts;
● Logical thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
● Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce or any similar platform;
● Experience in building applications on top of low-code platforms (OutSystems, Mendix etc.);
● Understanding SDLC (Releases, Dev-QA-UAT flow).
● Mentorship for internship, adaptation period and further to encourage your professional growth;
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● Paid time off — 20 working days;
● English classes, sport-program, fruit and candy, tea and coffee, etc.;
● Possibility to be a part of a unique working environment in a product company;
● Competitive salary;
● Career and professional growth;
● Centrally located office with cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
● Application development on Salesforce platform;
● Provide UAT/Production technical support/investigation and resolving data flow issues;
● Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix technologies is launching internship program for Junior Developers to join our Application Developers team. We teach and train, you succeed and become a part of our team within 3 months.
If you want to start your career in really professional and friendly IT company — join us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current opening is for 4-6th year student or graduate in IT.
About the role: