• Strong programming experience in Java;
• Experience with Spring/Spring Boot;
• Solid experience in REST API development;
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or other);
• Reporting Services (Jasper Report, Eclipse BIRT or any other);
• English: Intermediate.
• Front-end development skills: JS, Backbone, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Less;
• Experience with Performance testing tools (JMeter);
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure.
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• Paid time off — 20 working days, paid sick time;
• English classes, sport-program, fruit and candy, tea and coffee, etc.;
• Possibility to be a part of a unique working environment in a product company;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Centrally located office with cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
As a developer you will maintain and develop further the existing product aimed to generate Reports, Brochures and Microsites. You will take a role of Java Developer on our product development.
Report engine is a service that allows to create brochures based on BIRT templates utilizing other company product as data source. Generated brochures can be delivered as a stream in HTTP response or by email (attachment or download link). Brochures has high-quality look and feel as required by marketing guidelines and standards.
About the company:
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.