• 2+ years of experience in BA activities (at least 75% of time in BA role, execute tasks in the knowledge areas: BA planning and monitoring, Elicitation and collaboration, Requirements life cycle management, Requirements analysis and design definition);
• Practical experience in applying of key BA technics (use cases, user stories, root cause analysis, prototyping, prioritization, mind mapping, functional decomposition, items tracking, risk management, estimation, decision analysis, etc.);
• Practical experience with tools used for BA activities and team work (RMS, modeling and prototyping tools, tracking systems, communication tools, etc.);
• Practical experience as BA in formal and/or Agile SDLC;
• Fluent English (both written and verbal);
• Excellent soft skills (communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict resolution, etc.);
• Ability to handle multi-threading activities.
• Understanding of UI/UX principles;
• Knowledge of Real Estate domain;
• Experience in TFS as requirements management tool.
• Possibility to be a part of a unique working environment in a product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid time off — 20 working days;
• English classes, sport-program, fruits and candies, tea and coffee, etc.;
• Сentrally located office with cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
• Interact with product owner, team and other stakeholders;
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements elicitation and analysis;
• Conduct meetings, and presentations;
• Support team in clarifications with requirements;
• Participate in review of backlog, work on roadmap and prioritization for upcoming releases;
• Perform acceptance testing and validation, prepare demo;
• Manage change requests;
• Maintain actual products and projects documentation.
About the company:
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.