Ascendix Technologies is a US-based software and services technology company with locations in Dallas, Texas and development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
We are looking for Middle/Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js+React) to join our team.
ReactJS frontend: PWA, Typescript, Redux/Mobx
NodeJS backend: Typescript, NestJs, mongoose, Azure Active Directory SSO, jest, Azure DevOps CI/CD.
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS;
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS (Express, NestJs);
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with jest
- Experience with git
- CI/CD process experience;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud services;
- Azure stack experience.
- Development of new functionality and features for project;
- Develop production-ready software, JS Fullstack development;
- Follow established development practices and processes;
- Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Investigate cause of system issues and provide solutions;
- Extend test coverage;
- Collaborate with team members;
- Take part in code reviews;
- Constantly learn and improve yourself;
- Taking part in project evolution and architectural decision making process.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 — paid vacation
- 5 — paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- Long-term employment
- Remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management