Since our founding in 1996, we’ve been helping companies leverage CRM software and build custom software. Also, Ascendix is a creator of software products aimed to simplify life of commercial real estate brokers and Salesforce users.
Our flagship products include AscendixRE CRM for commercial real estate, Ascendix Search app for Salesforce users, and MarketSpace deal room and property listing platform.
We are looking for a person who’ll help us lead our Research Team and grow our outbound leads.
Currently, our Marketing Director leads Ascendix research team, but we are growing and need a seasoned professional who can take these responsibilities and will be in charge of the team as well as a CRM data quality control and enrichment.
We have built a great team, processes, and toolset to deliver high quality data and are looking for a person who will continue contributing to this success.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for generating high-quality database of our potential customers, and enrichment of our CRM data.
- Manage our Research team and help them be productive and grow.
- Interview, onboard, and support newcomers.
- Look for new sources of potential customers and new ways to research requested data.
- Always be in search of new tools to automate research activities.
- Oversee all data parsing activities.
- Plan data research activities, our focus in cooperation with marketing and sales.
- Oversee CRM data, resolve data duplicates, enrich CRM data.
- Identify essential information that should be tracked by our Research team and implement CRM changes in cooperation with Marketing and IT.
- At least 1 Year as a Lead Generation Manager/Team Lead/ Managing people
- You have a profound knowledge of data research and worked as a data researcher for b2b companies selling custom development services or products.
- Hands-on experience with a Linkedin Sales Navigator, tools to research and validate contact information.
- Upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experienced Excel user
- Data parsing (Phantombuster, Texau, or other parsing tools and techniques). If without experience, you should be interested to learn how to use these tools.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes