We are looking for a person who’ll help promote Ascendix products and services using social media, various online communities, external blogs and podcasts.
Since our founding in 1996, we’ve been helping companies leverage CRM software and build custom software. Also, Ascendix is a creator of software products aimed to simplify life of commercial real estate brokers and Salesforce users.
Our flagship products include AscendixRE CRM for commercial real estate, Ascendix Search app for Salesforce users, and MarketSpace deal room and property listing platform.
● Advanced English (you’ll write lots of posts and communicate with other bloggers, journalists, podcast hosts).
● At least one year of working experience in SMM promoting B2B services or products (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
● You can share social media profiles you promoted and results.
● Experience of content distribution using Quora, Reddit, Medium etc. is a huge plus.
● Experience of webinars organizing is a plus.
● Link building experience is a plus.
● A desire to learn all ins and outs of the commercial real estate industry and Salesforce world.
● Working for SaaS or IT outsourcing companies is a plus, but not a requirement.
● Build social reach and engagement across key social media platforms.
● Monitor mentions of our brands, react to comments, and engage with the audience.
● Help us distribute content and drive traffic thanks to it.
● Conduct proactive media/blog/podcast outreach and coordinate story/interview/guest posts opportunities.
● Research, propose and coordinate award nominations, speaking opportunities, partnerships, events, and other credibility and exposure opportunities.
● Help in promotion of our webinars.
● Research websites for publishing of our blog posts.
Ascendix offers you:
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● Reimbursement for English
● External mentor and coach program
● Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
● Online and offline events & team-buildings
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes