JLL is a world-wide commercial real estate organization with thousands of employees. To manage part of its numerous business processes, JLL has chosen CRM solution which covers specific needs of commercial real estate business. Being global, Business flow still may vary from country to country, from region to region and here is where unique logic and customization takes place. We are proud that this all was built based on Ascendix RE Product, designed and developed by Ascendix specifically for Real Estate business and customized for JLL. And now, as business evolves, we continue developing the system.
- 1 + year in testing, Web API testing;
- English — Intermediate+
- Conceptual knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
- Understanding of the main principles of non-functional testing;
- Knowledge of testing documentation types
- Attention to details;
- Curiosity, learning ability;
- Good communication skills.
Will be plus:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language;
- Experience with debugging tools and Fiddler.
- Manual product testing, including the production of document packs for review and sign-off;
- Creation/update existing test documentation;
- Test-cases, check-lists execution;
- Take part in smoke/sanity/functional/regression/acceptance testing;
- Reporting test results to relevant parties;
- Requirements testing/ validation.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
- Insurance policy;
- Sport program.
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
- External training and conferences;
- Reimbursement for English;
- External mentor and coach program.
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
- Online and offline events & team-buildings;
- Anniversary and Birthday presents;
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
- Open management and well-established processes.