• At least 6 months of relevant experience in Quality Assurance;
• Basic technical knowledge in IT-industry;
• Understanding of basic testing concepts;
• Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
• Experience and knowledge of Web testing and mobile testing;
• REST API testing experience;
• English — Strong Intermediate level+ and above
• Logical thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge of testing documentation types
• Attention to details;
• Curiosity, learning ability;
• Good communication skills.
• DB skills
Ascendix offers you:
• Paid time off — 20 working days;
• Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
• Insurance policy;
• Sport program.
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• External training and conferences;
• Reimbursement for English;
• External mentor and coach program.
• Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
• Online and offline events & team-buildings;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Open management and well-established processes.
• Manual test execution (Web, Mobile, API)
• Creating/updating existing test documentation (test-cases, check-lists, test-plans);
• Test execution results reporting (VSTS)
• Collaboration with teams on effective issues resolving
• Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
QA will join our brilliant team to develop from scratch a brand-new greenfield project for Ascendix’s customer from Luxembourg. You will take part in the back-end development of B2B product for the passenger’s transport market.
We use modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.