● 1+ years of experience with React and React
● Work experience with Redux
● Work experience with CI/CD, AppCenter
● Work experience with features (Location, Camera (+QR), Bluetooth, Maps, Browser based authentication, etc.)
● Work experience with Bare workflow
● Work experience with push-notifications in React (Azure Notifications Hub is preferred)
● Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less or SCSS)
● Knowledge and experience in building applications and releasing to store
● Experience in working as a sole Engineer on a project
● Functional technical English at an intermediate level
● Work experience with Vue.js
● Work experience with NoSQL
● Experience in leading a team
● Experience in supporting specifications WCAG 2.1
• Paid time off — 20 working days;
• Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
• Insurance policy;
• Sports program.
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• External training and conferences;
• Reimbursement for English;
• External mentor and coach program.
• Remote work with the possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
• Online and offline events & team-buildings;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Open management and well-established processes.
● Participate in starting the new project and active development of existing projects, making strategic and tactical technical decisions together with developers, QAs, and PM.
● Act as a React practice leader
● Estimating, prioritizing, planning software development on projects
● Create and update technical documentation
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with teams in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for a Senior React Developer who will lead the development of the React direction in our team and will take part in the development of mobile and web applications for our products and projects.