What knowledge and experience are important to us?
●Aura and Lightning Web Components, Visualforce
●Apex and Unit Tests, Lightning API, Apex Metadata API
●Reports and Dashboards
●Mobile App Customization
●Salesforce Vulnerability Best Practices
Development and delivery planning for complete application/solutio
Nice to have:
●Salesforce Administrator, Developer, and Consultant certifications
●Salesforce Technical Architect certification
●Azure DevOps or Jira experience
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
Ascendix is a company with strong expertise in Salesforce, which has both its own products on the AppExchange and large client projects for US and European customers. You will have an opportunity to be actively involved in Salesforce account development, run pre-sales activities, and start a new development from scratch. You will closely collaborate with Solution and Product Architects, suggest and implement your own ideas, brainstorm, and interact directly with management in both Kharkiv and Dallas.
Ascendix opens doors for Senior Salesforce Developer.
We have something to offer to Salesforce engineers who want more than just development! If you like new challenges, if you are ready to move without boundaries and want to be part of a team united by the idea of creating something special, then we are destined to be together.