● Successfully completed QA courses or relevant experience;
● Basic technical knowledge in IT-industry;
● Understanding of basic testing concepts;
● Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
● English — Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats, and calls);
● Logical thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills;
● Attention to details;
● Сuriosity, learning ability;
● Good communication skills.
● Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
● Upper-Intermediate English level.
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Strong QA community in a company
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Manual product testing, including the production of document packs for review and sign-off;
● Creating/updating existing test documentation;
● Test-cases, check-lists;
● Reporting test results to interested parties;
● Requirements testing/ validation.
● Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix Technologies is a US-based software and services technology company with teams in Dallas, Texas, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have expertise in multiple business domains: Commercial Real Estate, Logistics, Travel, Insurance, etc.
Currently, we are looking for 2 smart and attentive Junior QA Engineers to work on ambitious projects based on Salesforce. You will join the professional team, learn from the best, and enhance your skills with our help. If you want to start your career in a professional and friendly IT company — don’t hesitate to send your CV to us.