● 7+ years of proven software development experience
● 1+ years as a Solution Architect
● Experience in architecting & designing software products
● Hands-on experience in Pre-sales activities and proposals preparation
● Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and technologies.
● Knowledge and experience with various architectural styles and design patterns.
● Knowledge and experience of cloud computing architectures with Azure or Amazon
● Experience designing solutions based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA);
● Supply leadership to front and back end developers to craft reliable, scalable, and extendible software solutions.
● The ability to communicate the company strategy, solutions, services and technology stacks to key clients and stakeholders, build rapport and trust with the client
● B2+ spoken and written English level
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Pre-sales and technical consulting — advise and consult potential clients on Ascendix solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations
● Leading the architectural design effort and technical roadmap of various products and a variety of our customer-driven projects
● Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components
● Estimate new development, evaluate risks and play the key role in preparing proposals
● Investigate and analyze complex technical issues to recommend the best way to handle them
● Work closely with project team leads/solution architects resolving dependencies and finding technical requirements for the projects
● Consistently checking the scope of projects.
● Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
● Be a technical mentor for less experienced team members
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our professional team. As a solution architect, you will lead the architectural design effort and technical roadmap of various products and a variety of our customer-driven projects. We are expecting you to offer creative and innovative solutions and lead the efforts of development teams. You will closely collaborate with our other software architects as we design and integrate a cohesive product suite and set our general technical direction. You will also work with product owners, business analysts, and software engineers as they develop software solutions for our product offerings and for customer projects. You will serve as the top-level technical expert, performing research, creating architectural specifications, and addressing challenges of system integration.