● Detail-oriented person
● Upper-intermediate English
● Experienced Internet user with good research skills
● Ability and desire to deal with big amount of information
● Business education
● Experience with CRM systems
● Experienced Excel user
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves — 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
● Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM.
● Clean and enrich our CRM data.
● Support our sales team with other tasks.
Ascendix Technologies is looking for a Sales Lead Generation Specialist to work with our Kharkiv team.
This is an entry-level position ideal to start your career in sales. We are looking for a smart person with an eye to detail, research skills, and good English. We are ready to hire a recent graduate or a person without any sales experience. The training is provided.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support our sales team. You will identify new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery, and individual research.