● Strong knowledge of Vue.js;
● Experience with Typescript
● Working Experience with Web Services, REST APIs;
● Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less or SCSS);
● Very strong frontend UI engineering skills;
● Understanding of development concepts and methodologies;
● Experience in agile scrum development environment;
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Functional technical English at an intermediate level.
● Knowledge of Web Workers;
● Working experience with GrapesJS.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy;
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
● Development of the functionality and features;
● Follow established development practices and processes;
● Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
● Create and update technical documentation;
● Collaborate with team members;
● Take part in code reviews.
Ascendix is looking for a talented Middle Front-End Developer to join a team that develops our own successful product — Composer Online publishing tool. Composer Online by Ascendix Technologies is a tool for fast and easy template creation. These templates can be used for marketing campaigns, reports, brochures, and any other work documents to make beautiful content with dynamic data.
Your future team will consist of: Tech Lead, Front-End Developer, QA, BA and PM.
We use the latest technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.