● Experience in manual testing (2+ years);
● Experience in API testing
● Good spoken and written English (intermediate and higher);
● Deep understanding of testing processes and methodologies.
● Experience working with requirements.
● Web application testing experience.
● Strong technical and analytical skills.
● Experience of working as a sole QA on a project
● Knowledge of at least one programming language.
● Experience of working with different databases (SQL, MongoDB)
● Understanding of app architecture
● Experience of working with tools like Fiddler, Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI
Ascendix offers you:
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Functional and non-Functional testing of web application;
● Creating/updating existing test documentation;
● Test-cases, check-lists execution;
● Reporting test results to relevant parties;
● Requirements testing/validation;
● Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating manual testing activities
Ascendix is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team that develops one of Ascendix’s awesome products — an application that helps Real Estate Brokers to create deals, negotiate with clients and stay in touch 24/7. You will participate in team activities and product feature design, demo, and communications with Product Owner.
Your future team will consist of: Senior and Junior QA Engineers, Developers, BA and PM