● 2+ years of development using .NET technologies
● Experience with ASP.NET MVC
● Strong knowledge of .NET Core (.NET Core 3 is a plus)
● Working experience with Azure Services
● Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, DocumentDB)
● Ability to work without supervision
● Experience in front-end development
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Design and develop software applications according to user needs and requirements.
● Troubleshoot and resolve difficult issues related to applications.
● Analyze, design and develop modifications to existing system to optimize performance.
● Coordinate with architects and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct analysis of business requirements, including use-case, sequence flow, wireframe.
● Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
● Create and update technical documentation.
● Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
Ascendix is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join a brand-new, greenfield project for our European client. We are designing and building a platform that provides families a possibility to plan and book transport to/from school for their kids. The project offers interesting opportunities to use the latest scalable, high performing technologies and localization/internationalization features.