● English — Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats and calls);
● Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language (Java is preferable);
● General relational database structures and schema;
● Experience in building SQL queries;
● Understanding of basic programming concepts;
● Logical thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills
● Experience in Salesforce, Dynamics 365 (Microsoft) or any similar platform;
● Understanding SDLC (Releases, Dev-QA-UAT flow);
● Working experience (6+ months).
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● English lessons
● External mentor and coach program
● Professional books
● Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
● Application development on Salesforce platform;
● Provide UAT/Production technical support/investigation and resolving data flow issues;
● Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix technologies is launching internship program for Junior Developers to join our Software Developers team. We teach and train, you succeed and become a part of our team within 3 months. You will be receiving a scholarship from the first day of training program. If you want to start your career in professional and friendly IT company — join us.
Our current opening is for 4-6th year students or graduates in IT.