• Upper-intermediate English
• Experienced Internet user with good research skills
• Ability and desire to deal with big amount of information
• Advanced Excel
• E-mail marketing experience
• Business education
Ascendix offers you:
• Insurance policy.
• Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Open management and well-established processes;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
• Compensation for sports, own football team;
• Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents.
About the role
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our sales team. You will identify new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
• Identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Run mass email campaigns, social media outreach.
• Support our sales team with any other tasks.
Ascendix Technologies is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to work with our Kharkiv team.
This is an entry-level position ideal to start your career in sales.
We are looking for a smart person with an eye to detail, research skills and good English. We are ready to hire a recent graduate or a person without any sales experience. The training is provided.