• At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales USA and European markets with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quotas;
• Strategic and creative thinking skills, constantly evaluating ways to achieve goals;
• Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations;
• Ability to conduct software demonstrations
• High energy, positive attitude, result-oriented, and excellent communication/presentation skill;
• High level of professionalism
• Organizational and time management skills with attention to details;
• Computer skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, and CRM;
• Advanced English.
Ascendix offers you:
• Insurance policy;
• Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Open management and well-established processes;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
• Compensation for sports, own football team;
• Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents.
• Work in partnership with company Owners and Marketing team to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies;
• Generating and qualifying new potential customers through different sales channels (cold and hot calls, emails, LinkedIn etc).;
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand client base;
• Various other related activities involved in the sales process.
We are a software and services company who currently runs sales in our US headquarters. We are looking to expand our sales capabilities in Kharkiv and are seeking the right person to work in partnership with our Kharkiv-based marketing team to sell our IT services into Europe and the US.