● 3+ years of web development experience;
● At least 1 year of experience in Drupal 8 development;
● Experience with Drupal APIs and custom modules development;
● Working experience with PHP 5.4+;
● Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design;
● Practical experience with Bootstrap and Foundation;
● Experience with relation DB’s (preferably MySQL);
● Knowledge of SDLC;
● Knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
● Intermediate level of English.
● Experience with WordPress or with another CMS;
● Experience with non-relational DB’s.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy;
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company.
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
● Development of the functionality and project maintenance;
● Troubleshooting and problem-solve issues as they arise;
● Create and update technical documentation;
● Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements.
We invite an experienced CMS Developer to participate in our internal project (company’s website development) and to work on interesting projects for our clients. You will be able to take part in the product design process and influence decision making.
Please send your CV and portfolio (with examples of custom elements and sites with static content) to be considered for this position.