● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (minimum accepted level is Upper-Intermediate);
● Outstanding customer satisfaction and follow-through skills, combined with polite, friendly and knowledgeable phone demeanor;
● Computer literacy and internet savvy;
● Ability to work strict hours and cope with routine tasks;
● Ability to learn and work independently, as well as in a team environment;
● Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, able to multitask, have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence;
● Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined;
● Ability to actively drive problems to resolution;
● Self-starter with the ability to execute quickly.
● 1+ years related customer service experience;
● German — Upper-Intermediate (B2) level.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy;
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company.
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
● Provide excellent and high-quality service to Clients via phone and email;
● Act as Ascendix research team;
● Create the end-user version of release notes;
● Create presentations, write letters, escalate non-resolvable issues;
● Create and maintain a customer-facing wiki on our software;
● Write end-user documentation;
● Write blogs and newsletters on usage tips;
● Help maintain our internal wiki;
● Become an expert in internal licensing and certification processes.
We are currently seeking a new team member to work 40 hours weekly 3rd shift (9 PM — 6 AM, Sunday — Thursday) with a non-flexible schedule.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon, and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.