• 6+ months of experience in sourcing or recruitment in the IT area (freelance or Recruitment Agencies);
• Understanding of IT domain specifics and labor market
• Upper-Intermediate level of written and conversational English
• Proficiency with PC (MS Office, Excel, Google docs);
• Good analytical and Internet search skills;
• Ability to quickly switch between tasks and meet deadlines.
• Highly responsible and motivated person;
• Strong communication and networking skills;
• Self-driven, proactive and result-oriented;
• Experience working with databases;
• Certificate of HR and Recruitment courses;
Ascendix offers you:
• Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
• Convenient parking near the office building;
• Insurance policy;
• Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Open management and well-established processes;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
• Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
• Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents.
• Cooperation with HR Lead on and Recruitment Team;
• Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing different search services, job boards, internal database, advertising, and other resources;
• Screening resumes for requirements, initially contacting and pre-screening candidates;
• Maintaining the database;
• Creating and, publishing descriptions of open positions internally and on the job boards;
• Monitoring vacancies relevance on job portals and reporting problems;
• Market research, analysis, related reports;
• Different research tasks upon request and creation of long lists;
• E-mail correspondence.
Ascendix is a US-based technology company who designs, develops and implements innovative software solutions for globally based Commercial Real Estate Companies using cutting edge technologies.
We have assembled a brilliant team of designers, developers and QA engineers in our Kharkiv office, our team is looking for a Research Specialist to help our team grow and succeed.
As a member of the Recruitment team, you will be searching for qualified candidates, maintaining the database, holding research, gathering statistics and preparing documents.
If you are passionate about Recruitment this is an ideal position to improve your skills.