● Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux servers;
● Ability to remote into servers to get logs, check event logs;
● Troubleshoot network and services state;
● Experience with Cloud services;
● Ability to review and analyze information coming from monitoring systems (Nagios, Prometheus);
● English level — Intermediate;
● Knowledge of Office365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365;
● Consistent ability to follow and adhere to production support processes and procedures;
● Remote technical support experience;
● Objectivity and to be fact-oriented. The logical thought process in approaching issue;
● Being accurate in logging and documenting your own work;
● Your goal will be working shifts (evening and night hours, weekends and holidays) as a part of 24/7 IT team supporting services and servers.
● This will include fast reactions and troubleshooting to alerts, mainly involving checks and restarts of services.
● The triage will follow the pre-created guidelines.
● The support and maintenance of a large number of servers located in different countries and on different continents.
● The maintenance of a fail-safe operation of services, ensuring minimum downtime and attention by analyzing and solving problems.
We offer a remote side work for System Administrators/Support Specialists. You will work as a part of our remote 24/7 team with the following schedule: