● English — Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats and calls);
● Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language (Java is preferable);
● General relational database structures and schema;
● Experience in building SQL queries;
● Understanding of basic programming concepts;
● Logical thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills
● Experience in Salesforce, Dynamics 365 (Microsoft) or any similar platform;
● Understanding SDLC (Releases, Dev-QA-UAT flow);
● Working experience (6+ months).
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Insurance policy;
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
● Career and professional growth:
Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Application development on Salesforce platform;
● Provide UAT/Production technical support/investigation and resolving data flow issues;
● Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix technologies is launching internship program for Junior Developers to join our Software Developers team. We teach and train, you succeed and become a part of our team within 3 months. You will be receiving a scholarship from the first day of training program. If you want to start your career in professional and friendly IT company — join us.
Our current opening is for 4-6th year student or graduate in IT.