— 3+ years of experience in system administration;
— Hardware knowledge to be able to perform basic diagnostics;
— Knowledge and understanding of network;
— Remote configuration and diagnostics of hardware and software;
— Understanding of virtualization;and working with cloud;
— Experience in handling office infrastructure;
— Intermediate level of English.
— Good communication and multitasking skills.
● Experience with MVVMCross
● Understanding of best practices in mobile UX and material design, human interface guidelines;
● Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy;
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
Career and professional growth:
● Possibility to learn a software deployment on client projects;
● Possibility to learn some DevOps responsibilities;
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
— Working with office requests devoted to equipment maintenance, hardware/software faults;
— Working with office software (Office 365, Microsoft Network);
— Maintain and set up VPN between networks;
— Handle equipment base — make sure that office needs are covered with up-to-date equipment;
— Participate in the development of security infrastructure within the office;
American product and service company invites a System Administrator who will be responsible for office infrastructure management. If you are someone who knows how to deal with software and hardware, understands User’s needs and how to make optimal and productive office infrastructure, then this opportunity is for you. Also we offer an opportunity to learn DevOps and a software deployment on client projects